Track: Open Your Eyes... (Alter Bridge)
Time: 0947hrs...
Feelings: Steady... Composed...
Status: Taking a break from revising for O-level Chemistry practical next week...
Quote: Change the things you cannot accept... Accept the things you cannot change...
Well... The last stretch is here... It's now or never... This is most probably going to be my last update before the O-levels... I'm just "okie"-ly prepared... Still got lots more to buck up on... Confidently, I can say that chemistry is my strongest subject across the rest now... My physics is going up too though a bad news is my biology is kind of slipping but hey... There's still time... Never give up... 6 distinctions to fight for... I have to squeeze humanities and english too... I'll do my best to make those 2 hit A2... If the rest maintain or go up... Well... I'll be real glad... I want to make this happen... I don't want to disappoint anybody at the end of the day... Most importantly, myself... I guess that means I'm aiming for 8 points... Well... It can be done...
Anyways... Yesterday, 15th October 2004... Last day of lessons in CTSS... 4 years... Hmmm... Good memories... Lots of things to cherish, especially the memories and all those friends I have made... More specially those friends this year... You guys are some of the best people man... Hee... :) Been glad to go through the ups and downs with some of my closest friends... Those who were there and stood by me, those who've seen my tears glistening down my cheeks, those who've been there during my times of anguish, those who've been there to keep me company in times when I feel no one understands me, those who've helped me with my own personal problems... I'll never forget you guys... You guys are the reason, apart from my faith, as to why I'm towering here, stronger than ever...
I know this period is not going to be an easy one... Everybody will be fighting their own battles... And this is something I need to do now... Just one request... Don't ever forget that we still exist in each other's lives, and that we can catch up once liberated from the exams... Especially to *you*... After my exam... I promise... We'll go out together kayz?... For the time being, I hope you will stand strongly and face obstacles regardless of their level of difficulty and hardship... You can, you will, and you must do it... I've faith in you girl!!!... To other peeps... Same thing... Okie... Back to revision now!!!... Till after the Os then... ~peace**out~~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




