Track: Iris... (Goo Goo Dolls)...
Time: 1735hrs...
Status: Stoning... While trying to revise for tomorrow's E Maths Paper 1...
Feelings: Slightly down... But fine...
Quote: To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart...
Okie... Forget about what I tagged on the board, about not blogging till the end of the year... Yeah, yeah... Hmmm.. Back to the point... Prelims going on smoothly... Or so larz... Well... English and Humanities confirm gone... HAIZ... Sucky... I banged for 4 days on history... Bang on Germany, China, Cold War... Everything came out... But guess what... A STUPPID FUCKING MIND BLOCK!!!!... What the hell????... I was down there staring at the paper... "The death of President Hindenburg allowed Hitler to establish a totalitarian state..." How far do you agree with this statement?... Damn it... Everything was in my mind... I just couldn't get it down on paper.... EEEE... GAY... Shit larz... HAIZ...
Next... Physics... ON THAT SAME FUCKING DAY!!!... Physics and History,,, FUN RITE???!!!... AARGH... Never mind... It's over... Haha... See whether now got hope... Hahahahah... 1st 3 months rot in Australia... Fun siarh... Haha... Enjoy scenery everyday... Or maybe go New Zealand... Then can stay at Helms Deep or Minas Tirith... (New Zealand was where they filmed Lord Of The Rings...) Hee... Fun... Then come back get O-level certificate... Sekali all Cs and Ds... Power... 3ple science can go ITE... :D Set new record... 1st CTSS 3ple Science Student Get's Into Top S'pore ITE... YAY!!!...
What the hell... I'm losing my mind... Haha.. Yeah... I am losing my mind... See?... There's nothing but a piece of brain in my head... There's no mind... I can think but my thinking are not thoughts... Get what I'm trying to say?... I'm sure you don't... Because there's no real message actually... Just that... I don't know... HAIZ... Whatever larz... I wanna get the remaining of my Prelims over with and pump like there's no 2005 for the O-levels... Maybe I'll die pumping... But hey... Who cares?... Every candidate for himself now anyway... In this battle, there ain't any friends... Because it's you taking the paper..
Damn... 2 paragraphs of crap.. Ok ok... I'll leave the lyrics to this song.. Kinda nice... Erhmz... Sori for the broken english... Haha... znais nmad... haha... And... Just wamt to say I kinda miss *you*... Although I did see you in school just now in the morning, I couldn't walk up to you and say hi... Aargh... Whatever...
Iris :
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




