Track: Love Takes Two... (Westlife)
Time: 2223...
Status: Break from studying...
Feelings: Upright... Joyous...
Quote: Love is learning to see an imperfect person perfectly...
Well... Been doing chemistry for some time now... Did the St. Margarets prelim paper 2003, I think... The mcq was quite tough... But managed to do it... Now at the either/or section of paper 2... I'm going to do both... Who cares... It will benefit me right... I'm back into study mode, gear 4... One more gear... Really must hit it... Hmmm... Think I'll finish up chemistry, the Victoria biology paper and maybe look through the maths file... So, most probably be sleeping at 0200hrs on monday morning... keke... Never mind one larz...
Let's see... Other then studies, doing pretty ok... There's no more of that lingering feeling of depression... I must keep my hopes and thoughts positive, so I won't fall... It's true that people do say that you must prepare for the worst, but sometimes, when we think too much, we become over-paranoid and pessimistic... That's even worser then worse... So peeps, those sitting for Os, endure these last few months... We must make it... For our own sake... The rest, coping with life, secondary, primary, tertiary and so on, just know that being positive can really get you a long way... Tested and proven... Literally, it's just pressing on, staying positive, and praying for the best...
Okie larz... Think I'll leave the lyrics to this song...
Love Takes Two:
Baby, tell me, are we heading into trouble, yeah
Is it my imagine taking whole
Do I read to much into the way we slay
The way you move away from me
I may feel that you're the one
But when all is said and done
Love takes two
Time after time we've talked it through
Cos baby, I need you
What am I supposed to do
Love takes two
There's a whole lot of things you can do and do without me, yeah
There's a million things I can do and do alone
But the best you can do for yourself
Is sharing with that someone else
No one wants to be alone
It's the one thing that I know
Love takes two
Time after time we've talked it through
Cos baby, I need you
What am I supposed to do
When your words could disguise what you're going through
But they can't fool your heart
Now it's time to decide what you wanna do
I'm telling you
Love takes two
Love takes two
Time after time it's proven true
Cos baby, I need you
What am I supposed to do
Love takes two
Love takes two
Love takes two
How can you
What am I gonna do about you, hey baby
And I need you
When you know that, I want it so bad
It's enough, girl to drive you crazy cos
Love takes two
Love takes two
Love takes two
How can you
What am I gonna do about you, hey baby
And I need you
When you know that, I want it so bad
It's enough, girl to drive you crazy cos
Love takes two...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




