Track: Angel.. (Robbie Williams)
Time: 1800hrs...
Feelings: Undescribed... Slight remorse...
Status: Interrupted in revision...
Quote: We are never so helplessly unhappy as when we lose love....
I really don't know what to say now... So many things on my mind.... Yet so little time to sort them out... For instance, the prelims are less then a month away... Although I am revising, I keep asking myself constantly, "will it ever be enough?..."... I know it's all in the mind to whether we can make it or not... But lately, my mind seems to be really off track, as it goes on par with my heart... Trying to pursue the wrong thing at the wrong time... It's more of "the right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing..."... Those peeps whom I've chatted/spoken/smsed all have said that now, nothing but studies... Although I can't fight back this sorrow within me... I didn't think it would come down to this... A battle of the mind against the heart... One tells me what's right, the other tells me what I want... There's no such thing as wanting what is right... It might happen, but the chances of that happening for me is nil... I don't think it can ever happen... This battle has been raging in me as far as I can remember... Everytimg I look back to the entry I posted 2 days back, I really wonder... I take the time to hear people out... Deep down, I know that I've never felt the same thing from anyone... Never ever... Pathetic... I know I can't change my mind to turn completely cold and numb... That won't help... This... This is the turning point... Hope you guys understand... I've had enough of being stepped on, betrayed, backstabbed and so on... I've had enough... Said... Done... Settled...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




