Track: Without You... (Clay Aiken & Kimberly Locke)
Time: 1810hrs...
Feelings: Alive side of me feels dead, dead side of me feels alive... aargh... Whatever...
Quote: Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?... Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, or Saying nothing and wishing you had?...
Hmmm... Friday, third day of this stretch of exams... Biology Paper 1 & Paper 2... It wasn't difficult, neither was it easy... Relatively challenging, but the things is, it was mainly the later chapters... I had to rely on sheer instinct because I am strong in the front chapters but slightly weaker in the later chapters... Overall, I know I can do better... Which is why I will be pumping even harder then I did last year with the stretch left before the prelims... This is my aim which I will seek and see it done...
MCQ, 40 qns, 40 marks... Paper 2 section A, 50 marks, section B 30 marks (this is the free response qns)... Wowie... All later chapters... Drugs... Genetics... Hormones... I hope I can still hold on... No no... I WILL & MUST hold on... :) Wokie peeps... I'm going out later... WEEE!!!... Changi!!!... Haha... NICE!!!... Cya guys around...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




