Track: Unbreakable... (Westlife)
Time: 1420hrs...
Status: At home, slightly unwell...
Feelings: Bored... Dreamy...
Quote: Every good deed gets twice the repayment...
Hmmm... Was on my way to school today... Then, began the stomach discomfort... It kind of hurt a bit at first... But it eventually escalated... I was already reaching school... So, I kept thinking that I could endure it... Once I walked through the main gate, my head started to feel heavy... I was actually a bit scared at that time too... Wondering what might happen... I remembered breaking into cold sweat... From past experiences, cold sweat meant I could black out at anytime... I felt my heart racing... I stood through the National Anthem & National Pledge... But then, it became too much... I stepped out and approached Mrs Gan... Told Her I was unwell... Then, I started to see the teachers work... Mr Lau arranged for the Sick Bay (SJAB Room) to be opened and Mrs Rajah accompanied me around... I went in and they got me to lie down... All this while, I can still remember that pain within me... My mind was still full of turmoil, wondering what was going to happen next... I clutched my stomach as the pain amplified... (haiz)... "Why, of all times now?..." I wondered... I had three papers today... Missing them... That kind of sucked... History, Physics (i) and Physics (ii)... Wow... Going to sit for the papers another time... Wonder when...
Well... Feeling a bit better now... Although I think I've went in and out of the loo 5 times, maybe... Gosh... To the two of my juniors, thanks for showing the concern man... Really appreciate it... And especially to you who called me... It kind of perked me up... Really did... I'll be fine in no time, I hope... :)
Erhmz, going to the doctor later... Going to see the real problem... Wonder what can it be... Just praying it's nothing drastic...
Anyways... Chemistry paper tomorrow... The only subject with pure confidence... I'll flip through it again... Because I really need that A1 here... My only possible subject... If not, I don't think there's going to be any distinctions this time... Enough said... Just want to thank the both of you guys again... Won't say your names here of course... Well... Chao...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




