Track: Last Thing On My Mind... (Ronan Keating & Leann Rimes)
Time: 1210hrs...
Feelings: Average... Positive...
Status: About to hit the books for Biology Paper tomorrow...
Quote: Someone special whom you try to forget can never be forgotten...
Hmmm... E Maths Paper 1 today... Darn... The full marks is already confirmed gone... That's a confirmaton of 4 marks gone... I think I really need to get above 70 to survive... I want to maintain that 90+ marks to be safe...
Well... Biology paper one and two tomorrow... 22 Chapters... Must refresh on the front topics... Then, pump more on the back ones... I must not be too over-complacent already... I'm just pushing on studies now... Trying my best to keep all distractions out...
Oh, and by the way... Thanks Serene... Hehe... Thanks to you, for lending me your mathematical set, I prevented a loss of 5 marks in my paper just now... Heez... Cool... There actually WAS Loci and Construction... Phew... Hehe... hmmm... Well... Think I'll hit the books now... Cya peeps...:)
"He calmly stroked away the tears which were brimming in his eyes... Her decision was made... The flaming soul within told him that he will carry on... Alone..."
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




