Track: If I Let You Go... (Westlife)
Time: 0759hrs...
Status: Pondering...
Feelings: Same as usual... Not too good, not too bad either... Just empty...
Quote: Mind VS Heart... Heart tells you what you wants... Mind tells you the right thing... If you want the right thing, which do you follow?...
Last afternoon... Followed my dad to Sempang Renggam, a place in Malaysia (Johor)... Went there to get durians... Gosh... And we really did... It was a lot... The experience was great... One of my dad's friend was with us... That man was a nice and funny person, loud, jolly... He really shared lots of experience with us as we drove up... Especially during the traffic jam... He mentioned all the kind of dirty tricks that Malaysian drivers did... He was a Malaysian driver too... Something like "car politics"... Yeesh... I was trying to contain my laughter as he cursed and swore at the other drivers; his actions were so funny...
Once we arrived, he showed us in... It was so cool... The nature of the place was so calming and soothing... There was a nursery and there were just loads of durian trees... We went around and saw the heaps and piles of durians... Yeesh... At this point of time, I can even smell all the durians at the back of the kitchen now...
Ok larz... Really miss you guys... Been some time since I've talked to some of you... Hope to catch up with you guys soon...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




