Track: How Does It Feel... (Westlife)
Time: 2003hrs...
Feelings: A bit down... Deserted... Same to the mood over there... --->
Quote: Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it...
I'm really feeling kind of empty right now... I'm not so sure what the hurtful truth behind it is, but I can say I am pained... Maybe it's just because there's really no one who can understand what I really feel right now and when I talk to others about it, they go on to say "oh... you know what?... that's just nothing... you should see what I'M facing.."... I just literally give up when people say this... Darn it man... I take time and effort to try and understand people's feelings... Honestly speaking, I've never EVER felt this before at all... Yes, there were a few who tried comforting me but... It just didn't convince me enough... At this moment in time, there's no point saying "life sucks" or keep on criticising my life... The more I do it, the more it seems that I hate it... That's the last thing I want to do now...
My results have been darn demoralising... I don't even know where to start... Although I have been revising the past few days... Physics, A Maths... I know my weaknesses already... It's just putting in that effort... I'm still dreading the fact that I cannot repeat last year's feat... It's so hard to pick up the broken pieces alone without anyone to guide you... I've looked at the options that I can take... One of the most effective ones is sure to work, but maybe at a price... I know that I can turn cold to everything and just focus entirely on studies... But my heart tells me I shouldn't... At times like this, is it better to follow the mind then the heart?... Will it work?... I know I want and I need the grades...
"Only time will tell"... Well... What will it tell me?... (haiz)... I don't know larz... Someone... Anyone... (sobs)...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




