Track: Everywhere... (Michelle Branch)
Time: 1630hrs...
Status: Revising at a friend's place... But, still, I know I'll be screwed tomorrow...
Quote: Pain is ineveitable, but suffering is optional...
Hmmm... Been in a world of physics since as long as I can remember... Topic by topic... Just glancing through, picking out the key points as we go along... I've really been over complacent... I know it... But, as I've said... Once this is over, I'll still have time to pick myself up... And I will... I know I'm still very far away from that 11 point target... But I'll try my best...
Humanites... Still trying... And trying... I know that eventually, effort will pay off... 7 weeks... Intensive revision, even harder then the end of last year... Hopfully that will be enough to sustain my achievements...
Lately, mind's been spinning... It suddenly came... My decision to come back to CTNCC next year as a CLT.... That drive, somehow is not strong anymore... I wonder why... It's like, I want to wrap everything up and leave CTSS... Only bringning along with me the memories and maybe the friends I've made... Other then that.. (haiz)... Hmmm... Thinking too much will only stress me out even more... Enough said & done... Adios...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




