Track: Cry... (Kym Marsh)
Time: 2135hrs...
Feelings: Sorry... Down...
Quote: Experience is a hard teacher... It gives you the tests first and then the lessons...
Well... A change of blogskin... There's a reason behind it... Although I don't think I want to say it here... It just goes... (haiz)... There's literally no hope for my term 3 exams... No surprise if I trip horribly... I'll get up though... Just have to endure 4 more papers... A Maths Paper (ii) tomorrow... And maybe the re-take of the physics (i) and (ii) and History paper...
Ok larz... Nothing much anyway... Think better go now... Amazing Race coming up later... Then, maybe I'll just revise the necesary stuff for A Maths... At least try my best larz... Then, no regrets... Just a few sharp words and I'll be kicking like nobody's business for Prelims... Okiez peeps... Cyaz........
Her eyes brimmed with tears as he strode away... His absence can already be felt, her heart dissolving in the uncertainty of loneliness... All of a sudden, she felt his warm conforting hands around her... He whispered softly, "I'll really miss you..." He vanished...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




