Track: What Makes A Man... (Westlife)
Time: 1550hrs...
Feelings: heck-carish...
Quote: Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something...
Hiya peeps... Been quite some time already huh... Wednesday till now... Oh well... Let me start off...
The camp was great... A success I should say... Cool... I finally could sit down for a few solid hours... The 2nd day was the best day although something bad did happen... I got blistered feet... One on each side... Quite big and obviously painful... But that's not the main point larz... It was that night... Man... The movie looked seemed pretty childish but I looked deeper beneath the surface... A lot of hidden meaning... But I'll not mention it here... Then, on thursday, just before leaving, our classparent let us watch dis video clip about a man named John Foppe... Very inspiring...
Then, I got my new sling bag!!!... Hiya... Cheap one only lor... I saw the $62 price-tag on one (Nike brand).. Stared longingly at it but my mom gave me that "obviously NO" look... So I had to pick the $40 one... (haiz) But then, appreciate what I have larz... Pretty cool... Always wanted a sling-bag... Hehe... Then, also got the Pilot X shaker... Another pencil again... This one's nice though... Let's see... What else... Well... That's all I guess...
Alrightey then!!!... I'll leave you guys with the lyrics of this song... One of my classic favourites... :) Peace out!!...
..::What Makes A Man::..
This isn't goodbye,
even as I watch you leave,
this isn't goodbye
I swear I won't cry,
even as tears fill my eyes,
I swear I won't cry...
Any other girl,
I'd let you walk away
Any other girl,
I'm sure I'd be ok
Tell me what makes a man
Wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around
And cry when you're apart
If you know what makes a man
Wanna love you the way I do
Girl you gotta let me know
So I can get over you
What makes her so right?
Is it the sound of her laugh?
That look in her eyes
When do you decide?
She is the dream that you seek
That force in your life
When you apologise,
no matter who was wrong
When you get on your knees if that would bring her home
Tell me what makes a man
Wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around
And cry when you're apart
If you know what makes a man
Wanna love you the way I do
Girl you gotta let me know
So that I can get over you
Other girls will come along,
they always do
But what's the point when all I ever want is you,
tell me
Tell me what makes a man
Wanna give you all his heart
Smile when you're around
And cry when you're apart
If you know what makes a man
Wanna love you the way I do
Girl you gotta let me know..... (let me know)
Girl you gotta let me know.....
So I can get over you
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




