Track: Torniquet (Evanescence)
Feelings: Hmmm... Let me just say that I do not really feel anything anymore... Simply because, I do not know what to feel...
Quote: Do not waste your time on someone who is not willing to waste their time on you...
I have just finished taking my Malay O-Level paper yesterday... It was one hell of a screwed up paper... I cannot feel any confidence within me... But the fact is, it is over... I know I should move on and focus on my remaining subjects... And that is what I will do...
This brings me to the next point... I want to find that drive which pushed me over the limit to work like how I did at the end of last year... I want to have good grades and move on with my life... I have been stagnating since God-knows-how-long... I know this will bring me into a period in which I will turn cold to my surroundings, but that is the risk I am willing to take... The reason behind it is simple: by turning cold, nothing related to emotional, phychological, social and so on will affect me in any way... In other words, I will be in my own world of studying... However, there is one small group of people who will not feel this coldness from me... These are the people whom I know I can trust with my life... In total, there are 7 people within this category... The rest... Well... I do not know...
(1) I**a (2) M*****a (3) S****yn (4) L** X**n
(5) J**q*****e (6) Y**g Y**g (7) J****yn
All said and going to be done... Think I will not be blogging as often now... Or it could be more... This will be the place I will release everything... The painful hardships that I face, will be brought to life in the form of words here...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




