Track: The Reason (Hoobastank)
Time:
Feelings: Hopeful... Optimistic...
Quote: "The question in life is not whether you get knocked down. You will. The question is, are you ready to get back up... And fight for what you believe in?"
The past two days... Let me just give an idea...
Tuesday:
The main highlight on this day was I went to catch The Day After Tomorrow... It was not really like "The Apocalypse" or "Doomsday" or anything, but it did make me realise stuff that I have always taken for granted... The main layout of the show was there was a climatic change in the world on large scale... Global warming caused a large portion of the nothern polar ice-cap to break off from the continent... This decreased the salinity of the world's ocean and it affected the ability of the worlds' ocean to carry the... Crap... Forget about the theory... Anyways, storms broke out... Los Angeles was the 1st city to be destroyed... Massive hurricanes hit the city and it was torn to shreds... Hail rocked other major parts of the world... The hailstones were the size of large pebbles... It hit places like Tokyo and New York...
Ok, well... There was a family involved which was the main focus... The son was trapped in New York and a storm went past... As the climate had already changed, a massive flood hit New York and was submerged underwater... It was no ordinary strom... It froze the whole of the city... When the eye of the storm passed over the city, the temperature dropped drastically at a rate of 10°C/s... Literally, nothing could've survived... But this teenager made it, along with friends...
It was a moving movie for me... I sat there thinking about my close friends and what would or could happen if we did get caught in such a berserk situation... You guys should catch it... If you are the more scientific type of person...
Wednesday:
I was darn sick like who-knows-what... Woke up in the morning feeling severely groggy... Had a pretty bad stomachache... Gosh... Semi-liquid + Semi-solid... GROSS!!!... Tried to stay up... I did some chemistry homework but then it hurt too much... Just lazed around, but went out to "study"... Or so, I did TRY to study at my friend's place... Instead, we ended up using his computer to chat... But it was not a bad thing... I kind of chat with someone and had someone to open up to... Although me and her are not close, she sounded close enough to hear me out... It was then my view of her sort of changed... We chatted for a while and it was pretty cool... Hey gerl, if u are dropping by to read this, thanks a lot yar... That chat kind of cheered me up... Then, I do not know what came over me... Somehow, a close friend said I sounded cold... Maybe I was... I have not been feeling warm (metaphorically) lately... Particularly to my closer friends... I wonder why I am pushing them away when instead they want to approach me to give me a helping hand... I think it is because I feel they do not understand me enough... Or I never give them a chance to hear me out fully... (haiz) Time is running out... I have to figure this out, and quick... I think I will do it tonight... After I have gone through what is necessary for my English Orals tomorrow...
Think I will end off here... Adios peeps!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




