Track: Perfect 10 Top 20 countdown
Time: 2007hrs...
Feelings: Blessed... And confused...
Quote: It is never too late... Better late then never...
God Bless... That was not my last entry... This one can be quite long though... But I know that you peeps are patient enough to read through to know my thoughts and feelings...
Firstly, I want to thank my Sis... Hey... You heard me out patiently yesterday when I felt so frustrated at my younger sister... Then, you talked it out... Tried to keep me cool... Tell me your side... The mature part... About how I should act but not react... It worked out nicely... Really... You were the right person to talk to in that situation...
Next... A good friend of mine... She knocked sense back into me... LX... Thanks... She reminded me that every person is able to make a significant impact on another, no matter how small it is... I was already losing my mind... Everything could have ended yesterday... I was tearing halfway as I typed... I felt so down... Hurt... Upset... She also told me that there are people who actually care but do not show it up front... Quote, "it will have a point where things will change for the better"... She reminded me on the things I will miss out if I did end everything yesterday night... The turning point came when she told me that there are stuff I have yet to achieve and that the fact that my friends do actually care... I snapped out instantly and felt a lot better... Thanks man... That must have been the biggest favour you have ever done for me...
Earlier today... Another friend got my mind straight... I feel I should not mention her name... But... If you are reading through this, you know who you are... Thanks a lot... Although I am not even close to her, she started a conversation about what I wrote in my previous entry, about how I am almost going to snap... That point of time, I saw a side in her that I have never seen before... Her tone was pretty harsh most of the time, but what she said had strengthen what my other friends told me the night before... Quote, "You know life sucks... But it does not give us an excuse to wallow in self pity... Stop feeling sorry for myself..." Then... I told her about my decision in going to a polytechnic over a JC... Again, she drilled her point into my head... Now, I am really thinking which is the better option for me... But the main point here is, she turned my mind around for two things... Yoz... I really owe you one... Thanks a lot...
I guess... I am grateful to know that what LX said was right... If not, my other friend would not have brought up that topic to turn my mindset around... But now, I just kind of feel confused... I hope to sort this out pretty quick... {(Fingers Crossed)}... Praying this phase is going to be over soon... I really am...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




