Track: Not In Love (Enrique Iglesias feat. Kelis)
Time: 1825 hrs
Status: Chilling out... Going to pump on work later...
Feelings: errr... Ok ok larz... Nothing to feel for anyway...
Quote: "Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful..."
I think this quote appeals most to me now... I will just focus mainly on my studies... Getting distracted by stuff not meant to be is just wasting my time... Oh well, I think I should not care anymore...
Ok... 7th June 2004... NCC Hand-over parade... The day seemed to come too soon... The Part Ds of 2003/2004 have finally stepped down... We were in command of the unit for about 10 months... 16th August 2003 - 7th June 2004... The new leaders seemed uncapable to us at first... But we had to eventually slot them in into the respective positions... The person who took over my pos as Part B (sec 2) Platoon Sergeant is CPL Clement Chan... Hey dude, if u do happen to see this, I want to wish u all the best ok... Then, the person who was supposed to take over as the ACSM is CPL Lik Teck... But, err, he was not present... So I carried the Pace Stick till the end... There was no Armsdrill tradition... I think the Part D platoon was too small for us to make an impact on our feelings... But still... Well... I wish the new batch of leaders all the best... I know I want to come back 2 serve the unit and I think I will, as a CLT... Maybe for about 2 more years... Then, I am OUT OF THERE!!!... Haha...
Kk peeps... I think I will just stop here... I want to go on to talk about something but since it is kind of personal, I better not say it here... I will tell my close frenz though... Hey guys... I know I have not been listening much to you guys... Sorry for being so ignorant... I will still be here k, as I have promised... Cya guys around den... ADIOS!!!... :)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




