Track: My Sacrifice... (Creed)
Time: 2030hrs...
Feelings: Confused... Caught up in too much stuff...
Quote: It's the small things in life that can make a big difference...
Firstly... I just want to mention about the SYF... I checked out the website a few minutes ago... Then, I browsed through the parade section... Guess what... The parade RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) was this girl from Cedar Girls!!!... Darn it man... How do they choose?... I feel so jealous... (haiz)... Such a big occasion... Parade RSM... (WHINE)... But what to do... She got chosen... Wish it was me instead... Really... Then... It would've been a really special occasion for me... Representing CTSS... Representing NCC... Representing myself... Alah... Nvm larz... Wish her all the best... I think I'll try to be there... Hope I'll be involved somehow next year in the parade... CLT... Maybe a contingent commander of the GOH or something...
Ok ok... 2nd day of school... Wooo!!!... God bless!!!... Another day which totally felt out-of-place... Just so sucky... 6 more months left and we still have to adapt to this kind of retardedness... Stupid Principal... Don't want to waste my time criticising him larz... Anyway... It's the school committee, not just him... Had biology, physics, maths, humanities, Malay and chemistry today... Gosh... I felt like I did nothing... One hour periods suck... Psychologically... Less periods but more time... WTF man... Stupid crap... Gotta take it anyway... Hmmm... Wonder what I'll be having tomorrow... ~~~
OK... I think I've got to hit the books already... If not... I don't want to think about that... Yikes!!!... Adios peeps!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




