Track: Superman... (Five For Fighting)
Feelings: Calm... Cool...
Time: 2130hrs...
Well... Lately, things have been kind of pressuring for me... Feelings and stuff... Hehe... But like Maizura says, "It is natural"... I salute you girl!!!... I do not know larz... But I think overall, it is pretty ok... Other than the fact I am slacking like nobody^s business... (haiz)... The respective paragraphs are for the respective people... :)
Firstly, to Maizura... Hey girl... I heard about what Happened to you from my Sis... So sorry to hear about that... To be confronted... Deceived... But the thing is, I know that you are a strong person... I have seen and felt it before, during our past conversations... What you told me just now, about how you treat this as a fact of life, made me believe that you are and will be growing a lot stronger... I want you to know that I will always be there for you if you ever need me... As you have done before for me... Chill k?... I know that you will move on and continue your pursue for the O-Levels... Take care girl!!!...
Secondly, to my Sis... It was music to my ears to know that you were by Maizura's side in her moment of grief... I'm grateful to know that your caring side shone through and enlightened her to some extent... Cool Sis... Way cool... Rock on kay?!...
Next, to Shida... I know you are really going through a tough and torrid time now, with stress caving in from all angles adding on to the stress of your exams... I'm sorry for not offering my help earlier... If not, maybe your maths and sciences could have been saved... I know the reason for your reluctancy to actually meet up with me to seek my help... I just hope that now, after you have gone through that experience, you will be able to differentiate between commitments... I am going to say it again... I will be here to help see you through your end-of-year exams k, even though I will be pumping for my Os... I just want the best for my adik... (grin)...
Fourthly, to Mirah... Well... Maybe it is time to admit... The past few entries have been related to you... Hehe... I am just so sorry for kind of not having any time to talk to you lately because I am trying my best to buck up in my work, so I have not really much time to chat and stuff... I will try my best to catch up with you sooner ok... Not later... Hehe...
Finally, to Dasen... Hey dude... Thanks for hearing me out... Really... You were the 1st guy to know what actually bothered me to a cetain extent... Your advices were good and I felt totally like how I am feeling now thanks to that chat...
I think I will put in this small paragraph here:
I can^t stand to fly,
I^m not that naive...
I^m just out to find,
The better part of me...
Okiez peeps... Cya all around!!!... :)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




