Track : Say It Isn’t So (Gareth Gates)
Feelings : Calm and Comforting
Quote : Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment.
Hiya peeps... Well... Monday, the start of the new week... (haiz)... What to do right... Time always does not seem to be on our side... But we got to live life to the fullest yar... :)
Okiez... Let me get started... Hmmm... Today, I purposely tried to miss PE... I was just bored... Run, exercise etc... So BORING... So I just loitered around, like nobodys business... Haha... Who cares?... Then, the lessons... Gosh... Made my eyes water... No, not sad... Just, tiring and yupzie, BORING... (yawn)... And then, assembly... Where I slept like for only God-knows-how-long... Hehe... Mr. Hang was talking about current affairs and you should know that it is so B____!!!... Haha... I guess the only thing that was kind of fun was the photo taking... Mr. Hang (Tee Wee) was like, Say cheese... The way he did that was like so funny; his face and all... Oops, I should not sound so mean... (grin) Anyways, it seems like a good photo... Memories that are hopefully... Whatever...
Then, I got home... Dilly-dally... Bored... And started catching up with a friend on msn... I mean, classmate larz, only never talked to her for quite some time... Then, got ready and guess what... Hehe, thanks SO MUCH MAI!!!!... She added the song My Immortal here, as you are now listening to it now... U rock girl!!!... :)
Okiez... Then, I saw my sis online... I saw her kind of happy just now and attempted to start a conversation with her... It was kind of slow at first, but it did pick up... As in the pace of the conversation... We talked about how I asked this girl to be my stead but then because of her advice a few days before, I decided not to do it... Once my sis heard this, she went all apologetic... She kept on saying sorry and how she affected what could have become something special for me... I kept telling her that it would be alright but she seemed to be so persistent... I tried to convince her that it was not her fault at all... I wanted her to know that I was thankful for the advice she gave me... It was only then I realised that I was not ready...
Sis... If you are reading this, just know that sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, you are not at fault for anything... In fact, your advice was more beneficial than destructive... I’m grateful that I have such a caring and concerned person like you by me... You are the true person who really deserves my friendship and I have no regrets about anything since we started off as friends on that faithful day... Look at our friendship now... You are truly someone who I treasure so dearly... If you want me to forgive you, whatever that needs to be forgiven, is already forgiven... Do not think so much about that issue anymore ok, sis... Whatever that is troubling you now, if there is, I will try my best to help you clear it to the best of my abilities... :)
Next, I just want to put up a topic that is possible to be discussed about... The other day, when I left home for a while that night, my mom was like so overprotective... She kept on calling and smsing... Like I said, it made me feel more misunderstood than feeling that warmth and care she wants to show... Do you guys sometimes feel this is so too?... Especially our mom... My dad was cool with it... When I got home, he was quiet and studying so I kept silent too... He even offered me a piece of an apple he cut generously... I felt touched for a moment there... I still wonder whether it’s mom or dad who knows best?... Hmmm... Maybe you guys can relate how you guys think about this question... Just tag it along on the board ok... :)
Well... I hope these quotes that I put up from now on can be a source of motivation for all you peeps who frequently read through my entries... Especially you sis... Thanks for everything... Okiez peeps... Cya around!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




