Track: Numb
Feelings: -Undefined-
Dark clouds shrouded his mind as coldness engulfed him... The bitterness of betrayal stung his throat... Agony was his ally... Turning numb, his eyes teared... Too much scars have been engraved... Stepped on and grounded, the Black Scorpion flees into his burrow... Vowing to never come out again, he once more lives again in the shadows... Where he came from... The warmth which he felt for only a fraction of a moment was replaced by a sheer freezing environment... The Black Scorpion can only wonder what lies in store for him...
Deceit had set foot upon it, mutating his life into an unsightly abomination... Realising the agonising truth that nobody can ever be trusted, the Black Scorpion decided that enough was enough... It was just the same old crap... This was to be the last straw... Numb... Numb... Numb... It was going to hurt but now, importantly, did the Black Scorpion even care?... Why should he even care?... He was never cared for before... He was never shown love... No one took into consideration into how the Black Scorpion felt... It was time for payback... And this time, there is no mercy...
The Black Scorpion seeks refuge in his lair, working up sinister plans on the payback that the ignorant deserved... The scheming and cunning side had awoken once again and pain was going to be rampant... The vibrant energy of the Black Scorpion has become dormant once more as the black energy supplied the necessary darkness that was needed to re-alter what was supposedly right... If being right does not help, why continue?... React... Hate people for what they do... Keep grudges... Forgive and forget no longer exists... Why should it?... Mistakes are always made and if one keeps apologising, it will just be a daily routine without true remorse for the mistake... Shit all this crap... This was bound to happen... The Black Scorpion knew about it... He had seen it in his visions... He had felt it within the changes of the surroundings... He had smelt it in the burning ashes of what remained of this deceiving THING known as friendship...
What did friendship mean to the Black Scorpion anyway?... Was there even such a thing in his life?... Who are friends?... Or those supposedly who call themselves as friends?... People who were meant to cause hurt and grief to others?... Who used others for their own gain?... Self-centered people who are complete hypocrites and put on facades?... Does the Black Scorpion needs people who are like this around him?... NO HE DOES NOT!!!... And he needs not... He will make sure of it... Sis... Just to let you know, you also fall into this category... I sensed the change... There's no way you can deceive me... I FEEL SO USED!!!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




