Track: Life Goes On (Leann Rimes)
Feelings: In the song...
Quote: "Do not cry because it is over... Instead, smile because it happened..." Although... This is not related to the song...
Life Goes On
You sucked me in
And played my mind
Just like a toy
You were crank and wind
Baby I would give till you wore it out
You left me lyin' in a pool of doubt
And you're still thinkin' you're the Daddy Mac
You should've known better but you didn't
And I can't go back
Oh life goes on
And it's only gonna make me strong
It's a fact, once you get on board
Say good-bye cause you can't go back
Oh it's a fight, and I really wanna get it right
Where I'm at, is my life before me
And this feelin' that I can go back
Life goes on
Wish I knew then
What I know now
You held all the cards
And sold me out
Baby shame on you, if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice
You've been a pretty hard case to crack
Should've known better but I didn't
And I can't go back
Oh life goes on
And it's only gonna make me strong
It's a fact, once you get on board
Say good-bye cause you can't go back
Oh it's a fight, and I really wanna get it right
Where I'm at, is my life before me
And this feelin' that I can go back
Life goes on
Na, na, na, na, na
Life goes on
Na, Na, Na, Na,
It made me strong
Oh yeah, got this feeling that I can't go back
Life goes on, life goes on, and it's only gonna me strong
Life goes on, life goes on, and on and on
shame on you, if you fool me once
Shame on me if you fool me twice
You've been a pretty hard case to crack
Should've known better but I didn't
And I can't go back
Na, na, na, na, na
Life goes on
Na, Na, Na, Na
It made me strong
Oh yeah
Gotta feelin' that I can't go back
No I can't go back
Oh yeah
I've gotta go now
I'm moving on
No turning back
Cause you made me strong
As said in my previous entry, I know that both of you are there for me when I need you guys... I realise that it has shown through many times... I am grateful to know that this fact of life is not unfair as the many others which are... Honestly, I was kind of touched that Friday... You guys know the incident... I thought over it... That light that has once faded is finally shining through the darkness within me again... I feel so enlightened, knowing that now, I can go on with a new strength... With this, hopefully, I will be stronger in facing the challenges that lie ahead... Sec 4 is just one of the hurdles in life... There are many other which are yet to come... And I'll take this as an opportunity to renew myself... Some happenings like this are: a break-up, a new friendship, a new life, the passing of someone... (haiz) I am sure some of you peeps have gone through this... And most likely, you would have emerged stronger... As in both of you guys, I have seen this too... I have been there to see you guys emerge stronger...
I have recently gone through this phases... I think I'll let go of what that is not within my grasp... I just want to apologise for doing whatever that has hurt you... If that chance is not given to me, I respect it... (break-up)... Then, I have made a great new friend, Jocelyn... Cool man... Really special person too... (new friendship)... A new life... hmmm... Ok larz, this one not exactly... Then... Although it has been over a year, I still look back thinking of my late grandmother... (the passing of someone)... I think now, I am ever-more ready to fight on and continue my life with a new me...
Oritey peeps!!!... All said!!!... I'm BROUGHT TO LIFE ONCE MORE!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




