Track: It's Ok ( Atommic Kitten )
Feelings: Well, well... What do you know... Maybe I do not have any of this anymore...
Start things off... Pretty bad week and stuff... More depressing than usual... Just wonder why... But I guess I know the reason... Well... I will move on with no regrets... If it was not meant to be, then I guess it was not meant to be... Letting go has never been an easy task for me, be it a person, a feeling or a sense of belonging... But all things come to an end right... As mentioned in Lord Of The Rings, " Sí na i veth, i veth naid bain "... Maybe, for this particular incident, I should just turn cold to it...
I feel so grateful that I can still depend on the 2 of my greatest frenz... You guys are the best... I know that I can always depend on you guys... Sis and Mai... You guys know me best now... Maybe even better than how much I know of myself... Now, I know that whatever I am facing is reaching the peak... I realise that I have to fight harder than ever to stay alive... With both of you and some other good frenz too, like Shirlyn ( thanx to u too sis ) and Lee Xian, I know that there are actually people who care and feel what I am facing... Other stuff, are all distractions for now... I will let go and search again... I hope that now, I can fight in the light that shines from these stars, a.k.a \, these friends...
Before I go, I really want to apologise for not blogging the past few days... Just did not feel like writing because of recent events... Stuff that hurt... I eventually broke down on Thursday night... But you were there for me Mai... Thanks...
Feelings summarised in these paragraphs:~
Crushed me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Crushed me inside
I wont forget, no I wont baby I
Don't know why
I left the one I was looking to find
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I will never see...
OH well... Sorry for everything... Cya peeps...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




