Track: If You Come To Me
Feelings: Hmmm... Not too sure myself...
Quote: Do not look back with regret... Instead, look ahead with hope...
Hiya peeps... Well, well... A Saturday, no school... Not so sure if that itself is good news or not... Hehe... Anyways... Let me start with last night...
I guess only 2 people know I left home at night without my parents consent initially... But I really have nothing much to hide and this is where I can express all my feelings... Ok, anyways, those 2 were my sis and the recent friend in my previous entry... I left home at 2000hrs after being online for about half-an-hour... I was talking to a senior but he was so sarcastic... I felt so upset that I just went off and sort-of spit in his face... (haiz...) Moving on... I left without my parents knowing... But I thought it would be better if I just smsed them... My dad seemed to be keeping quiet but my mom was so over-protective... She called, sms, sms, sms... It made me so fed-up... I wanted to just switch off my phone... I needed fresh air... To lighten up... She kept on saying she wanted to understand but from how she was reacting, I strongly felt she did not even know me as her son... (haiz...) It was just so frustrating... She did not trust that I can take care of myself... That kind of hurt me even more...
The first thing I did after that was to sms my sis, telling her I am so sorry for adding even more pressure to her unbearable situation... She did not give a direct reply, so I left it hanging there and then... It was just so difficult... But I took that off my mind temporarily... I needed peace, not added burden... My friendship with my sis was so strained that it hurt... My parents could not understand me that it hurt... I had no one to turn to at that time such that it hurt... My studies were going down to the extent that it hurt... I felt like bursting as the pressure was so overwhelming... Then, at that time, I remembered the quote in the entry my sis made a couple of days back... It was the very powerful one... I thought of the freedom I had to choose my reaction... Positive, negative... Whatever I did would eventually affect me... A positive reaction would most probably yield positive outcome... Similarly on how a negative one would yield a negative one... I decided that I would go positive and always have that kind of mindset; for either myself or when I’m around my friends... So I started off feeling happy with what I have, not what I had lost... I still have my sis, my new friend, Mai and all those close friends... I am so grateful for that... And I know that I will eventually patch up with those whose friendships had been damaged... The main thing now is that I re-strengthen that bond with my sis... She has been there for me and now, I know that I can do the same... Then, maybe I will branch out to other people...
I then called my new friend... I talked with her for quite a while and managed to learn more new stuff about her... Cool person, as I have mentioned in my previous entry... She sounded less cold than the first time I had a conversation with her... And I felt a sense of understanding for that brief moment... Mirah, if you are reading this, thanks man...
Ok peeps... I guess that will do for now... The positive feelings seem to have been rooted into the core of my heart... I am actually so positive now that I want to go on and on in this entry, but I think you guys would not want me to do that... Haha... Well... Cheer up yar peeps, if you guys are feeling down at this moment... Oh, and Shida, I will try my best to help you with your maths ok... Hehe... :)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




