Track: If You Come Back To Me (Blue)
Feelings: Focused... Relaxed... Chilling out... Hehe...
Quote: "One must learn to love onself before one can love others"...
Well... Things have been swinging lately, and it has been pretty drastic... For once, I feel so caught up in the middle of everything... But this is nothing... I have been trapped in far worse situations...
Let me see now... Hmmm... In the afternoon, or evening should I put it, I caught up with a friend... This was quite an unpredictable friendship as there are it^s highs and lows... Yesterday^s online chat with her revealed many more things... I will not say it here as it can be said to be quite personal... The possible way to describe how I was feeling is, "so far yet so near..." She suddenly felt so close... So sincere... Never like before... I just felt... ... ... very guilty... I regret making the decision of avoiding her for the past few days... Usually, I would drop in to check... This, however, stopped when I was kind of confronted last week... It was then that I made up my mind to move on, and this is partially mentioned in my previous entry... The thing was I could not be there at that time when she seemed to be in dire need of a listening ear; reason being I had to go for the Band Concert... Well girl, I am so sorry about that... Maybe we can chat long again some other time soon...
OKAY!!!... Now on to the Band Concert... Well... VCH or Victoria Concert Hall was the venue... Gosh, I almost did not make it because I did not have the tickets... Although I did manage to get it on the day itself... The reason I suddenly had this feeling to go was I knew the Band and Choir mambers had particularly put in a lot of effort into ensuring that this will be a success and also to support my friends who were performing... Hehe... If you are reading this now, you know who you are... And thanks for the picture yar, to make up for the Speech Day loss... The performance, all-in-all was good... The choir was simply astounding, with the voices singing as one in unity... The Band, I would give a rating of 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10... The different ensembles played well too... Ultimately, the percussion stood out from the other three although all played well... The main member in this feature was Mei Yin... Gosh!!!... You peeps should have the way she ROCK MAN!!!!... The energy that flowed through her outlined the sharp enthusiasm and sheer perfection that was displayed... CTSB!!!... You guys did a great job man!!!... I had no regrets in coming for it...
Well peeps... I am feeling a lot more positive now... And I know this will stay for times to come... I will drop a second entry later if there is time for me to do so... CYA PEEPS!!!... :)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




