"The soothing voice of Jordan Hill entices the ears of the Black Scorpion... Remember Me This Way... Remember Me This Way... The Black Scorpion stares up at the dark night sky, heavily concentrated with clouds... The thick smell of rain intrudes his nostrils... The Black Scorpion retreats into his lair once the first drop of rain splashes onto the ground... Cold... So cold..."
It has been a hell of a ride lately... I wonder what is happening to me... I feel cold at times, warm at others... I hope you guys would not mind me saying this... It might seem childish but I found it rather appealing to me... Earlier today, my siblings were watching Power Rangers: Timeforce... The 6th ranger, was someone who also seemed cold... Although towards the end, some warmth did show... What I can remember ever-so-clearly is what he said...
Pink Ranger, "We are not your enemies Eric..."
Eric's (the 6th ranger) reply came short and sharp, yet stinging, "Neither are you guys my friends..."
I suddenly found it so appealing... He was a ranger who worked alone, without caring less about others... The reason simply was he did not have anyone to call a true friend... I feel that it partially described why I feel so cold... People who were once close, or should I say seemed close are no longer... New friends are coming in to replace them... Maybe this is a good thing... If I adopt this why-should-I-care attitude, I think it suites me best... I should not expect much from people and only lend a helping hand if they need me... Other then that, I should just keep to myself... Shut overyone out... Who needs friends when they use you?... Who needs friends when they bring you more pain?... Who needs friends when they break their promise to be there for you?... The more I think about it, the more painful it gets... I have feelings too... I care too much about others and they take advantage... I hate these people... Ignorants... Self-centered... Unsensitive...
I though I had found someone who understood me perfectly earlier this year... And I was mistaken... Conscience screamed into my mind... MOVE ON!!!... DO NOT HOLD ON TO WHATEVER WILL ONLY HURT YOU MORE!!!... I think that is what I will do now... Let go... Blind promises that just hurt me... Whatever... One sided friendships should not last... They are NOT meant to last... I found that out... Through the hard way... I am not going to say sorry for doing this... Because the pain it will inflict can never measure up to the scars that are left in this piece of flesh within me known as the heart... You guys can forget about forgiveness... Call me cold, but reflect upon yourself... I have pushed aside my problems for you guys but... Damn it... There is no point in going on... If you guys feel stinging guilt after reading this... Then, you know it yourself...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




