Yo peeps... Hmmm... Well... 3 days neva write in already... Too much stuff to do this days... (haiz)... Anyways, I think I should start off from Monday's happenings... (I'm sure it's ok with u guys right?... Ok!!!... Cool!!!...)
I was still kinda upset about the Sunday incident (read my previous entry)... My mind was still burning as I came 2 sch... The frustration within me was still like a cauldron bubbling with boiling, steamy iron... I had dark rings under my eyes and it was so bloody hard to concentrate on my lessons that day...
Moving on... In the afternoon, after assembly, I went down to the big umbrella to... erhmz... ok ok... relac ar... It was then the girl who got me screwed by my dad apologised... I still remembered my clear-cut reaction... I turned away from her and put on a black face... I didn't even turn back to see if she felt hurt or upset... Then, it sort of became even worse... I vented this frustration on another close fren... I literally ignored her and put on that dark face... (haiz)... I did it quite a few times; maybe 3 or 4... I was so into my own feeling that for once, I was not sensitive to her...
That night, both of them came online... As I was talking to one of them, she adviced me to try and talk it out with the girl who caused me to get screwed by my dad... I tried, and true enough, she was upset about some stuff... (privacy here...)... I uncovered the real truth and completely became guilty over how I had treated them both... (sob-sob)... I was SOOOOOO mean!!!... Damn me... How could I?!?!!?... Damn it, they are my good frenz!!!... Why the hell did I do that to them?... It was good that they were understanding about it... I felt so relieved after that...
Ok, ok... I vow that it will never happen to u guys again k!!!... U guys are the last people I could hurt... Sori yar!!!...
Well, well... Finally... One and-a-half days left to Speech Day + Photo taking day... Time for the memories to come... I guess this is the time for me to salvage what I can treasure; the photos with my good frenz, and at the same time, sharing our respective moments of glory... Some are marching in the GOH contigents, some as the Contigent Commanders of their respective Contigents and some who haf cultural performances... Whatever it is, we'll take the photos k!!!... Ok... U guys rock man!!!... All the best (although this is kind of early) in the whatever we are doing for that day k!!!... We can do it, I'm sure we can... Ok ok peeps... Cya guys around!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




