This week was just a depressing week, which started off horribly last Sunday... You peeps should know what I mean... The last Sunday incident... Then, it was followed by the Monday thingy... And I can say that I screwed up both my chemistry and biology tests... Sucks lor... I can say it was due to the distraction of Speech Day yesterday... And Speech Day itself was kind of a disaster too... (haiz)...
The world is so unfair, don't u agree?... I guess almost of all you will agree to this... Things that happen just seem to be at the wrong place at the wrong time... And I can say that this does hurt, no matter how small the issue is... Pain is an ally... No pain, no gain... With suffering comes success... (sobs)... How true are all this?... Anyone?... Can anyone just answer?... The pain... The agony... The bleeding... The scars left behind... Time can only heal wounds, but not remove scars... This is possibly a fact of life I guess... Ending of relationships, the unwillingness of separation, the lost of things and people we hold on so dearly to... (sobs-sobs)
I just can't help it... Sometimes, I think back on the people around me... Is our friendship one way?... You cry for them when they need you but you are all alone when you need the comfort of a caring person by your side... This is the case for me... Facts of life are so hard to accept... Silent sufferer... No one knows... No one cares... No one understands... No one feels... Reflect and move on... Is it so hard?... Why?... Why is it so hard?...
Today, I almost broke down again... Stepping down from the position I hold in my school's NCC unit; the ACSM... I know I could've done a better job... But the pain within was also because of something else... Can the person taking over me carry out this duty as well as I did or even better?... Can he?... It's not the pain of letting go... It's the pain of not knowing whether the nest person in line can fulfill his duty... (sobs)
Oh well... Enough of the sad stuff... (sniff) I really want to be alone right now, or maybe by that someone's side who could possibly need some words of comfort... The candle gets shorter, yet it lights up the lives of others again... (heavy crying)... Can't take this any more... Cya peeps... ;(
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




