Ok ok... Hiya peeps... Well, today was the big day... Ironically, despite the rain, we still had the parade, although it was a quick one as the Guest-Of-Honour was already present... We started wif medium morale, as something kind of seemed to be amiss... whatever it was... The march in was good and the other procedures, such as the "Hormat Senjata" (Present Arms, as in a form of salute with the M-16 rifle) and marching was pretty fine too, although not very good, the standard was there... However, thanks to a FUCKER, (u hear me?... A DAMN FUCKER), who screwed up the entire GOH NCC contingent by giving the "Pandang Ke Hadapan, Pandang" command on the wrong foot... As you guys know, all these stuff must be gave on a certain foot before the command can be executed properly... Forget it larz... Dun want to talk about a loser already...
Well, the next obvious thing to do after that?... Yeah, you guessed it!!!... Taking photo!!!... WOOOOHOOOOO!!!... Man, it was so cool!!!... I posed with the swords used by my officers in the parade... Those lucky people, who did get the pic of me with the sword, thanks man... Hmmm... The other frenz, thanx also, although no sword, for the pictures man... Although I kinda missed out on a few which I would have loved to take... Hmmm... I'll just keep their names in my mind... Really... Overall, it was a good day... Cool... Ok ok... Wanna go slp liao... Tired ar... Before I go, juz wanna say sori to Shida and Amerah... Wish I could've taken with you guys too... (haiz)... Nvm... Haha... Ok ok... Cya Peeps around!!!!... :p
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




