Listening to: Purest of Pain (Sons of Four)
This is like so late... Fuyo!!!... Just finished my English hw... Going to do maths later... How crazy is that?... Haha... Anyways... Now that Speech Day is over, I can zoom in on my exams... Malay paper around the corner... Hopefully that's one A1 guaranteed... I can only pray...
Time to open up... Ok peeps... Lately, I've been hearing out my juniors and frenz altogether... And not forgetting my sister too!!!... Hehe... Ok... Hmmm... I guess I've been sent down to earth by God as a form of guidance for the close peeps around me... You guys know who you are, I'm sure... Those that I stand by and will fight and die for... You guys live up to the meaning of "true frenz"... I'm grateful to have known peeps like you...
I just feel so light now, liberated from the pain within... Truly like the scorpion... Surface and burrow. surface and burrow... Fortunately, I know that now, I'll be out more often, looking on the good and forcing away the bad... You guys... Especially to my sis and Mai... The promise made is true... No matter what, storm or sunshine, I will be there for you guys ok...
Pain... I guess it's gone... I'm cold or numb to it already, for some reason... And it's good... I want it to stay that way... The light is brighter than ever now and I know with this, I can guide others back to their respective paths... I am finding more peeps to help now... Those who feel so lost... Torn... Tattered... Alone... As long as I am needed, anyplace, anytime, nobody is alone... I'm here ok, guys...
Moving on... I don't really know whether God places me in the path of others in trouble so I can help them... This just seems to happen and it always occurs... It's not occasional... I can get involved in stuff like advicing peeps on BGR (although I'm not in one) to deeper personal problems... Hmmm... Maybe it's the way I see things... And using powerful quotes that can instantly influence my mind... One of them is used in my sis's entry today... That made me really think when I came across it... The depth of it... It is so meaningful that it can change one's entire mindset...
Ok peeps... I'll leave you with this chorus... I'm sure you know the song...
Chorus:
when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream i'd fight away all of your fears
and i've held your hand through all of these years
but you still have
all of me
It stands for all those who need me... Cya peeps around!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




