Hiya peeps... What the fuck... Whateva larz... Man... I feel so fucked up now... GOH fucked up... Frenz fucked up... All this is fucking shit man...
Ok... Let me explain this fucked up feeling... CTNCC involved in GOH... What is expected?... High standard of discipline... High level of maturity... But what happened?... Everyone has fucked up attitude... This is damn hell... I feel like dropping out of the contingent, because of their fucked up attitude... Today, we went to draw our No.1 uniform... In case u dunno what that is, it's the white one, used in prestigious events; like our school Speech Day... It is something to be respected... Appreciated... But what the hell did those fuckers do?... Play around with the uniform... Like it's their fucking parents place...
I sat in one corner watching all these fucked up attitude circulating around the place... I wanted to stand up and tell them not to... But they discriminate me... So why should I fucking care?... Fucking heck care them larz... Frankly speaking, I wish this GOH contigent was made up of pple who had similar thoughts of being disciplined... I noe I stay away from them... But what's the point of joining?... If u can't beat them, join them?... FUCK LARZ!!!!...
Damn it man... Sorry for all the vulgarities up there...I guess now u noe how I feel... About this stupid ordeal... Childish SOBs marching in the GOH contingent?... I don't care anyway... I'm marching for the personal glory... For personal pride...
Anyways, that day, a friend already consented to take photos... Ahh... Finally... Something positive... El, Mai, Kel, JY, Shersher... man... too many sia... Ok ok... I'll get the list ready and put them up in my next entry... KKZ... Gotta go... That's all FOLKS!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




