Damn this stupid thing... Ok ok... Weather nowadays... So hot... I'm like, drenched in my own perspiration now, as I'm writing this... (haiz)...
I've been fighting a lot lately... Not with pple but with myself... School mostly... Studies, CCA, & the hardest of all, frenz... How do I stay alive?... Physics... Chemistry... Biology... Additional Mathematics... These r pulling me down... Wearing me out... Draining the black energy of the Scorpion... The vibrant energy of the Dragon... In addition, the demands of NCC are catching up to me... Depleting me... Exhausting me... Diminishing me... But I know I'll rise up to this challenge... Alone or not... I'l have to tackle the roots before aid can come 2 exterminate the body... I know, I can and I will do it...
Ok ok... Moving on... I feel so looked-up-to, for some reason... Frenz have been approaching me about BGR problems and I've tried my best to help them... Somehow, after doing so, I feel so light... So free... So comforting... Yet trapped in my own world of feelings where only my closest frenz can understand... Can see... Can read... Can feel... My own dying hunger to be tended to is not fulfilled... Yet here I am... Helping people to the best of my abilities... Why am I so selfless?... Don't I even care for myself?... Don't I... Don't I... Don't I... love myself?... Why?... Can someone answer me?... Anyone?... I care for people yet I neglect myself... Is that a trait of the strong?... Sacrifice yourself in place of others?... Suffer deeper and deeper yet others are liberated by you?... Whereas you cannot even liberate yourself?... Why?... Tell me... Please... Somebody... Anybody... Or is it a trait of the weak?... (sob-sob)
(sniff) Time to push all that aside... Speech Day coming... I'll put this down here so I myself will not forget... El, Mai, Kel, SK, JY, Sherry, Xionge, Ser, *Rai, *Shida, *Yani & *Nas... Hmmm... That should be all... If there are more spaces left in the memory card of my digicam, anyone out there, you're most welcomed... (Those with the asterix by the side is not confirmed... I'll check with them later...)
Damn it... Dad juz woke up... Kkz... Gtg... Cya peeps around in school!!!... Chao!!!...
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




